Owners or proprietors of residential home parks or multi-unit residences are required to claim for a rebate on behalf of eligible pensioners or seniors. The scheme is available for premises where the proprietor:

  • is the consumer of the energy retailer
  • supplies electricity and/or reticulated natural gas to each of the separately identifiable vans, flats or home units
  • charges for electricity and/or reticulated natural gas used by the tenants based on individually metered consumption.

For more information including on eligibiliy check out this Qld Govt link: